Sunday 5 June 2011

GEO Princess Mimi - Sesame Gray Review

My GEO Mimi Sesame Grey Lens arrived in the mail last Wednesday.


I purchased the lens from ModeBarbie for $18.99 inc. postage. This was the cheapest I've seen around and it was their first promotion running since opening their store.

 Below is Tsubasa Masuwaka modelling the lens.




Here is what it looks like on my eyes. My camera is currently not working so I used my iPhone instead. Forgive the lighting! 
  




I was also wearing Dollywink's upper lashes, Dolly Sweet No.1 which I purchased from Sasa. Tsubasa Masuwaka also models these as seen below.



 
GEO Princess Mimi - Sesame Gray Review

Colour/Design: 3.5/5
The colour and design is quite similar to GEO Angel in terms of the black ring. Although the colour looks quite vibrant on Tsubasa, it was slightly darker on my mine. I haven't worn them during the day so its hard to determine if the colour would show obviously as on Tsubasa. My eyes are originally dark brown, so that could factor into why Seasame Gray does not reflect what's been modeled in the picture.


Comfort: 4/5
I usually get dry eyes after 3 hours but these lenses didn't cause much trouble. I wore them out last night and the lenses felt comfortable and I would sometimes forget i was actually wearing them.  



Enlargement: 5/5
15mm is no doubt enlarging and definitely gives you the dolly eyes if you want to go for that look.

 
Overall: 4/5
Love it! Something I'll be wearing more often when I'm out at night so order one in for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment