Sunday 1 May 2011

To be a little bit different

'Master Chef' 2011 has finally made its presence on our television screen tonight. I was hoping to see some traits of individuality and spark in some of the contestants this year but one episode cannot be enough to capture the character of such a large number of contestants in the show. I await in utter eagerness when they will dramatically cut down the numbers!

Speaking of individuality, a contestant that captured my eye in Season's 2 'My Kitchen Rules' was Lee Chan. Why? 

Because of her look!


For a hairstyle like hers is so hard to pull off but it absolutely suits her personality.

So as i warm myself into this entry, you should be able to guess the purpose of my rant. 

I adore females who can pull of unique and quirky hairstyles that could but did not go borderline terrible.

Wakatsuki Chinatsu (WC), is another one of my favourite Japanese models who has the ability to achieve many gorgeous looks. 




When Lee Chan came to our screens during 'My Kitchen Rules', it automatically reminded me of WC's look last year when she partially shaved down the sides of her head with the letters 'BB' (Big Bang) - A Korean Pop band.









WC has  released this years fashion clothing at her website, 'W♥C'. Her style's so refreshing and unique but I unfortunately have no chance of pulling such outfits as hers.

She sure has talent, attitude and a whole lot of personality don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment